Every part of this home feels like it is an escape from the âreal worldâ. From the ventilation system that purifies the air in the whole home to the 2x8 insulated walls between rooms and floors, this home offers things that are a definite rare find. When you drive up the asphalt driveway, you will see not only a wonderfully landscaped front yard but a beautiful water feature as well. As you walk into the front door, you are greeted by a two story foyer that feels open and welcoming. On your right is a formal living room which is connected to both the formal dining room and a sunroom with fireplace. There is a door in the dining room that will lead you out to a covered porch, perfect for enjoying the summer weather without getting sunburned. Stepping out of the covered porch, you find yourself on the rear patio of your dreams. With an outdoor kitchen with grill and bar to the covered sitting area with a fireplace to keep you warm as you relax. On your left is a home office with built ins. As you walk a bit further into the home, you will find yourself in the gourmet kitchen that offers you everything you could want, perfect for a home chef. From the giant center island with a gas cooktop to the large pantry and double wall ovens, this kitchen is perfect not only for family dinners but also for entertaining guests. The kitchen also has a TV built right into the cabinetry so that you can cook and watch the game or your favorite show. The kitchen is open to a massive 2 story family room with soaring windows and a corner fireplace. This is all just on the first level! The second level offers an ownerâs suite and 4 secondary bedrooms. One of the secondary bedrooms even has a separate sitting room! The Ownerâs Suite is one you have to see to believe. The room brings a feeling of true luxury with its high ceilings, separate sitting room with fireplace, and a balcony overlooking the rear yard. The ownerâs closet huge and has room for absolutely everything in your wardrobe. The owners bathroom has a large soaking tub and a separate shower with multiple shower heads that you will never want to leave. There is also a built in vanity with a tall bookcase attached. Finally, you walk down to the lower level where you will find a second family room with a fireplace, connected to a billiards room. To the side is a bar with a window that looks into the beautiful wine storage room. The level also has a separate rec room, game room, bedroom, and a room that the sellers are using as a craft room! This home has so much to offer that you absolutely must see it to believe it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
10,627 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Oak Hill Reserve
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Humidifier, Air Cleaner
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, wine storage, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price