Fabulous, well-maintained 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath English Tutor with lots of character and charm on a private road/quiet cul-de-sac. 5 acres of property and over 6000 square feet of living space on 4 finished levels. Many newly updated features in the home include a gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cherry wood cabinet space. Sunken 2 story great room with a wood burning fireplace and doors leading out to screened in porch with ceiling fan. Perfect spot for morning coffee or relaxing at the end of the day. Large outdoor deck with salt water hot tub. Hardwood floors throughout. Large family room in the basement with a 5th bedroom and full bath. This home has lots of space and is perfect for family gatherings and entertaining friends. The property is a nature lover's dream with an abundance of local wildlife. There is a well-constructed storage shed. A new roof was installed in 2018, new driveway in 2017 and the house water filtration system was replaced in 2019. Other appliances and systems have been replaced and/or maintained over the years. Situated near horse trails, multiple parks, lakes & rivers, plus the charming town of Clifton just a few minutes away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, We
Brick, Stone, Wood Siding
6,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wolf Run Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Wood Shingle, Shake
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)